Thursday, September 23, 2010

Paul made another book.

For the past seven or more years (since digital cameras), when I am taking pictures of something I consider interesting, Paul has been on the sidelines (or behind me) taking pictures of all the positions and contortions I get into to take the picture. He has put many of these together in a book and published it with Blurb.com.

You can follow this link to view the entire book Grace: Travels of a Photographer.

Click on the orange button that says "Preview Book." In the lower right corner is a button with arrow pointing in four directions. That will allow you to view the book in full screen. Just press the Esc key to get out of full screen.

I knew Paul had all these pictures, but I had no idea that he had actually made them into a book. If you have questions about publishing  your own books, check out Blurb.com. They are a great company with free software.

If you search their site for both of our names, you will find other books we have made.

Enjoy,


That's it for now. Grace and Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.